The data used in this study were collected as part of his MSc thesis in 2011, which was inspired by the work of the Cowra Woodland Birds Program in New South Wales, Australia.
Restoration of tree lines in an agricultural landscape: their effectiveness as a conservation management tool
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 32–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Cottee-Jones, H. E. W. (2013), Restoration of tree lines in an agricultural landscape: their effectiveness as a conservation management tool. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 32–40. doi: 10.1111/emr.12022
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!