Carbon credits from peatland rewetting – climate–biodiversity–land use by Franziska Tanneberger and Wendelin Wichtmann (eds). Schweizerbart Science Publishers, Stuttgart, 2011. xii and 223 pp. Price € 39.80 ISBN 978-3-510-65271-6.
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages e6–e7, January 2013
How to Cite
Hope, G. (2013), Carbon credits from peatland rewetting – climate–biodiversity–land use by Franziska Tanneberger and Wendelin Wichtmann (eds). Schweizerbart Science Publishers, Stuttgart, 2011. xii and 223 pp. Price € 39.80 ISBN 978-3-510-65271-6. . Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: e6–e7. doi: 10.1111/emr.12023
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!