Recording fox baiting effort across the landscape using geographic information systems: Facilitating more effective management
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Towerton, A. L., Kavanagh, R. P., Penman, T. D. and Dickman, C. R. (2013), Recording fox baiting effort across the landscape using geographic information systems: Facilitating more effective management. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 54–58. doi: 10.1111/emr.12026
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Central West Livestock Health and Pest Authority
- Office of Environment and Heritage
- Central West Catchment Management Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!