Booderee National Park Management: Connecting science and management
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 2–10, January 2013
How to Cite
Lindenmayer, D. B., MacGregor, C., Dexter, N., Fortescue, M. and Cochrane, P. (2013), Booderee National Park Management: Connecting science and management. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 2–10. doi: 10.1111/emr.12027
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Australian Research Council
- Parks Australia
- the National Environmental Research Program (NERP)
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network (TERN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!