A pilot project testing the effectiveness of three weed control methods on the removal of Lantana camara in Forty Mile Scrub National Park, Queensland, Australia
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 74–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Dohn, J., Berry, Z. C. and Curran, T. J. (2013), A pilot project testing the effectiveness of three weed control methods on the removal of Lantana camara in Forty Mile Scrub National Park, Queensland, Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 74–77. doi: 10.1111/emr.12031
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- School for Field Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!