The project arose from the need to better understand the role of farmer practice in managing woody encroachment in the Cobar area.
Patch and soil characteristics of pastures with water-spreading banks and woody encroachment in semi-arid Australia
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 120–126, May 2013
How to Cite
Smith, R., Tighe, M., Reid, N., Briggs, S. and Wilson, B. (2013), Patch and soil characteristics of pastures with water-spreading banks and woody encroachment in semi-arid Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/emr.12034
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- NSW Central West Catchment Management Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!