This project arose from allied investigations of flow-related fish ecology in the Chowilla region and broader River Murray funded by the Murray–Darling Basin Authority and the Goyder Institute for Water Research.
Effects of flooding on recruitment and abundance of Golden Perch (Macquaria ambigua ambigua) in the lower River Murray
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 135–143, May 2013
How to Cite
Zampatti, B. and Leigh, S. (2013), Effects of flooding on recruitment and abundance of Golden Perch (Macquaria ambigua ambigua) in the lower River Murray. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/emr.12050
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!