Outcomes from engaging urban community groups in publicly funded vegetation restoration
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 194–201, September 2013
How to Cite
Ewing, C. P., Catterall, C. P. and Tomerini, D. M. (2013), Outcomes from engaging urban community groups in publicly funded vegetation restoration. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/emr.12054
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Griffith University and the Environmental Futures Centre
- University's Human Research Ethics. Grant Number: ENV/33/08/HREC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!