Potential of ants and beetles as indicators of rainforest restoration: characterising pasture and rainforest remnants as reference habitats
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 202–209, September 2013
How to Cite
Leach, E., Nakamura, A., Turco, F., Burwell, C. J., Catterall, C. P. and Kitching, R. L. (2013), Potential of ants and beetles as indicators of rainforest restoration: characterising pasture and rainforest remnants as reference habitats. Ecological Management & Restoration, 14: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/emr.12068
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Queensland Government's
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!