Eradication of cats (Felis catus) from subantarctic Macquarie Island
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2013
© 2013 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 2014
How to Cite
Robinson, S. A. and Copson, G. R. (2014), Eradication of cats (Felis catus) from subantarctic Macquarie Island. Ecological Management & Restoration, 15: 34–40. doi: 10.1111/emr.12073
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2013
- Australian Government Natural Heritage Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!