Do arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi recolonize revegetated grasslands?
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 87–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Gibson-Roy, P., McLean, C., Delpratt, J. C. and Moore, G. (2014), Do arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi recolonize revegetated grasslands?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 15: 87–91. doi: 10.1111/emr.12081
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!