Interactions between almond plantations and native ecosystems: Lessons learned from north-western Victoria
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 4–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Luck, G. W., Spooner, P. G., Watson, D. M., Watson, S. J. and Saunders, M. E. (2014), Interactions between almond plantations and native ecosystems: Lessons learned from north-western Victoria. Ecological Management & Restoration, 15: 4–15. doi: 10.1111/emr.12082
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0883952, DP0986566, FT0990436
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!