Mortality of native grasses after a summer fire in natural temperate grassland suggests ecosystem instability
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Ecological Society of Australia
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 91–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Sinclair, S. J., Duncan, D. H. and Bruce, M. J. (2014), Mortality of native grasses after a summer fire in natural temperate grassland suggests ecosystem instability. Ecological Management & Restoration, 15: 91–94. doi: 10.1111/emr.12085
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- DEPI's Melbourne Strategic Assessment project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!