An assessment of riparian restoration outcomes in two rural catchments in south-western Victoria: Focusing on tree and shrub species richness, structure and recruitment characteristics
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors Ecological Management & Restoration © 2014 Ecological Society of Australia and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 133–139, May 2014
How to Cite
Wevill, T. and Florentine, S. K. (2014), An assessment of riparian restoration outcomes in two rural catchments in south-western Victoria: Focusing on tree and shrub species richness, structure and recruitment characteristics. Ecological Management & Restoration, 15: 133–139. doi: 10.1111/emr.12103
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Australian Research Council
- Parks Victoria
- Corangamite CMA
- Glenelg–Hopkins CMA
- Greening Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!