Resource and Skill Transfers in Subcontractor SME Acquisitions: Influence on the Long-Term Performance of Acquired Firms
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Management
European Management Review
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 117–135, Autumn 2013
How to Cite
Favre-Bonté, V. and Thévenard-Puthod, C. (2013), Resource and Skill Transfers in Subcontractor SME Acquisitions: Influence on the Long-Term Performance of Acquired Firms. European Management Review, 10: 117–135. doi: 10.1111/emre.12014
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!