Evolution of Innovation Networks across Geographical and Organizational Boundaries: A Study of R&D Subsidiaries in the Bangalore IT Cluster
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 European Academy of Management
European Management Review
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 211–226, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Karna, A., Täube, F. and Sonderegger, P. (2013), Evolution of Innovation Networks across Geographical and Organizational Boundaries: A Study of R&D Subsidiaries in the Bangalore IT Cluster. European Management Review, 10: 211–226. doi: 10.1111/emre.12017
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!