See editorial by Trenkwalder on page 1223.
Pregnancy outcome following use of levodopa, pramipexole, ropinirole, and rotigotine for restless legs syndrome during pregnancy: a case series
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1241–1246, September 2013
How to Cite
Dostal, M., Weber-Schoendorfer, C., Sobesky, J. and Schaefer, C. (2013), Pregnancy outcome following use of levodopa, pramipexole, ropinirole, and rotigotine for restless legs syndrome during pregnancy: a case series. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1241–1246. doi: 10.1111/ene.12001
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!