The frequency of cerebral microbleeds increases with CHADS2 scores in stroke patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 502–508, March 2013
How to Cite
Song, T.-J., Kim, J., Lee, H. S., Nam, C. M., Nam, H. S., Heo, J. H. and Kim, Y. D. (2013), The frequency of cerebral microbleeds increases with CHADS2 scores in stroke patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 502–508. doi: 10.1111/ene.12003
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project
- Ministry of Health & Welfare
- Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: A102065, 085136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.