Pilot study of topical acetyl hexapeptide-8 in the treatment for blepharospasm in patients receiving botulinum toxin therapy
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 515–518, March 2013
How to Cite
Lungu, C., Considine, E., Zahir, S., Ponsati, B., Arrastia, S. and Hallett, M. (2013), Pilot study of topical acetyl hexapeptide-8 in the treatment for blepharospasm in patients receiving botulinum toxin therapy. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 515–518. doi: 10.1111/ene.12009
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.