A Web-based tool for personalized prediction of long-term disease course in patients with multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1107–1109, July 2013
How to Cite
Galea, I., Lederer, C., Neuhaus, A., Muraro, P. A., Scalfari, A., Koch-Henriksen, N., Heesen, C., Koepke, S., Stellmann, P., Albrecht, H., Winkelmann, A., Weber, F., Bahn, E., Hauser, M., Edan, G., Ebers, G. and Daumer, M. (2013), A Web-based tool for personalized prediction of long-term disease course in patients with multiple sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1107–1109. doi: 10.1111/ene.12016
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.