See editorial by Seet on page 1331.
Predictors of newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation in cryptogenic stroke: a cohort study
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1352–1359, October 2013
How to Cite
Bugnicourt, J.-M., Flament, M., Guillaumont, M.-P., Chillon, J.-M., Leclercq, C., Canaple, S., Lamy, C. and Godefroy, O. (2013), Predictors of newly diagnosed atrial fibrillation in cryptogenic stroke: a cohort study. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1352–1359. doi: 10.1111/ene.12017
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.