Transcranial brain sonography findings in two main variants of progressive supranuclear palsy
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 552–557, March 2013
How to Cite
Kostić, V. S., Mijajlović, M., Smajlović, D., Lukić, M. J., Tomić, A. and Svetel, M. (2013), Transcranial brain sonography findings in two main variants of progressive supranuclear palsy. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 552–557. doi: 10.1111/ene.12034
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 175090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.