See paper by Duchaczek et al. on page 1360.
Interictal and periictal headache in patients with epilepsy: migraine-triggered seizures or epilepsy-triggered headache?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1333–1334, October 2013
How to Cite
Belcastro, V., Striano, P. and Parisi, P. (2013), Interictal and periictal headache in patients with epilepsy: migraine-triggered seizures or epilepsy-triggered headache?. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1333–1334. doi: 10.1111/ene.12048
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!