Six-year follow-up of a case series with non-communicating syringomyelia in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 578–583, March 2013
How to Cite
Weier, K., Naegelin, Y., Amann, M., Magon, S., Mueller-Lenke, N., Radue, E.-W., Kappos, L., Stippich, C., Gass, A. and Sprenger, T. (2013), Six-year follow-up of a case series with non-communicating syringomyelia in multiple sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 578–583. doi: 10.1111/ene.12052
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.