J.A.T. and T.M.C. contributed equally to this work.
The effects of multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with early-to-middle-stage Huntington's disease: a pilot study
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1325–1329, September 2013
How to Cite
Thompson, J. A., Cruickshank, T. M., Penailillo, L. E., Lee, J. W., Newton, R. U., Barker, R. A. and Ziman, M. R. (2013), The effects of multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with early-to-middle-stage Huntington's disease: a pilot study. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1325–1329. doi: 10.1111/ene.12053
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!