Prestroke antiplatelet therapy and early prognosis in stroke patients: the Dijon Stroke Registry
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2012 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 879–890, June 2013
How to Cite
Béjot, Y., Aboa-Eboulé, C., de Maistre, E., Jacquin, A., Troisgros, O., Hervieu, M., Osseby, G. V., Rouaud, O. and Giroud, M. (2013), Prestroke antiplatelet therapy and early prognosis in stroke patients: the Dijon Stroke Registry. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 879–890. doi: 10.1111/ene.12060
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Journées Neurologiques de Langue Française
- Regional Council of Burgundy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.