This is a Continuing Medical Education article, and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at http://www.efns.org/EFNS Continuing-Medical-Education-online.301.0.html. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
Safety of endovascular treatment beyond the 6-h time window in 205 patients
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 865–871, June 2013
How to Cite
Jung, S., Gralla, J., Fischer, U., Mono, M.-L., Weck, A., Lüdi, R., Heldner, M. R., Findling, O., El-Koussy, M., Brekenfeld, C., Schroth, G., Mattle, H. P. and Arnold, M. (2013), Safety of endovascular treatment beyond the 6-h time window in 205 patients. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 865–871. doi: 10.1111/ene.12069
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.