Obesity and impaired cognitive functioning in the elderly: a population-based cross-sectional study (NEDICES)
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 899–e77, June 2013
How to Cite
Benito-León, J., Mitchell, A. J., Hernández-Gallego, J. and Bermejo-Pareja, F. (2013), Obesity and impaired cognitive functioning in the elderly: a population-based cross-sectional study (NEDICES). European Journal of Neurology, 20: 899–e77. doi: 10.1111/ene.12083
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Spanish Health Research Agency. Grant Numbers: 93/077, 96/1993
- Community of Madrid. Grant Numbers: 94/0032, 96/05010, Spanish Office of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.