Letter to the Editor
No association of GBA mutations and multiple system atrophy
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages e61–e62, April 2013
How to Cite
Srulijes, K., Hauser, A. .-K., Guella, I., Asselta, R., Brockmann, K., Schulte, C., Soldà, G., Cilia, R., Maetzler, W., Schols, L., Wenning, G. K., Poewe, W., Barone, P., Wüllner, U., Oertel, W., Berg, D., Goldwurm, S. and Gasser, T. (2013), No association of GBA mutations and multiple system atrophy. European Journal of Neurology, 20: e61–e62. doi: 10.1111/ene.12086
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Italian Telethon Foundation. Grant Number: GTB07001
- European MSA Study Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.