Manganese-induced parkinsonism in methcathinone abusers: bio-markers of exposure and follow-up
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 915–920, June 2013
How to Cite
Sikk, K., Haldre, S., Aquilonius, S.-M., Asser, A., Paris, M., Roose, Ä., Petterson, J., Eriksson, S.-L., Bergquist, J. and Taba, P. (2013), Manganese-induced parkinsonism in methcathinone abusers: bio-markers of exposure and follow-up. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 915–920. doi: 10.1111/ene.12088
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Estonian Science Foundation
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: Grant 621-2011-4423, Grant 3.2.1001.11-0017
- EU European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.