Letter to the Editor
Focal absence of diffusion tensor tracts from primary motor cortex in primary lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages e63–e64, April 2013
How to Cite
Salameh, J. S., Patel, N., Zheng, S. and Cauley, K. A. (2013), Focal absence of diffusion tensor tracts from primary motor cortex in primary lateral sclerosis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: e63–e64. doi: 10.1111/ene.12093
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.