Endovascular therapy in 201 patients with acute symptomatic occlusion of the internal carotid artery
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1017–1024, July 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, U., Mono, M.-L., Schroth, G., Jung, S., Mordasini, P., El-Koussy, M., Weck, A., Brekenfeld, C., Findling, O., Galimanis, A., Heldner, M. R., Arnold, M., Mattle, H. P. and Gralla, J. (2013), Endovascular therapy in 201 patients with acute symptomatic occlusion of the internal carotid artery. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1017–1024. doi: 10.1111/ene.12094
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.