Restless legs syndrome in end-stage renal disease: a multicenter study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1025–1031, July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., Wu, V.-C., Li, W.-Y., Sy, H.-N., Wu, S.-L., Chang, C.-C., Chiu, P.-F., Lion, H.-H., Lin, C.-Y., Chang, H.-W., Lin, S.-Y., Wu, K.-D., Chen, Y.-M. and Wu, R.-M. (2013), Restless legs syndrome in end-stage renal disease: a multicenter study in Taiwan. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1025–1031. doi: 10.1111/ene.12095
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.