See paper by Grosset et al. on page 1445.
Apomorphine for the treatment of refractory motor fluctuations in late stage Parkinson's disease: an old drug revisited
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1427–1428, November 2013
How to Cite
Perez-Lloret, S. (2013), Apomorphine for the treatment of refractory motor fluctuations in late stage Parkinson's disease: an old drug revisited. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1427–1428. doi: 10.1111/ene.12113
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.