Myasthenia gravis – treatment of acute severe exacerbations in the intensive care unit results in a favourable long-term prognosis
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 171–173, January 2014
How to Cite
Spillane, J., Hirsch, N. P., Kullmann, D. M., Taylor, C. and Howard, R. S. (2014), Myasthenia gravis – treatment of acute severe exacerbations in the intensive care unit results in a favourable long-term prognosis. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 171–173. doi: 10.1111/ene.12115
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Myasthenia Gravis Association UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!