Y. P. C. and W.S. contributed equally to this study.
PRRT2 mutation screening in patients with paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia from Southwest China
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 174–176, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y. P., Song, W., Yang, J., Zheng, Z.-Z., Huang, R., Chen, K., Zhao, B., Chen, X. P., Burgunder, J.-M. and Shang, H.-F. (2014), PRRT2 mutation screening in patients with paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia from Southwest China. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 174–176. doi: 10.1111/ene.12122
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- National Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 30973149
- Science and Technology Bureau Fund of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 2010SZ0069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.