Y. P. C. and W.S. contributed equally to this study.
PRRT2 mutation screening in patients with paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia from Southwest China
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 174–176, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y. P., Song, W., Yang, J., Zheng, Z.-Z., Huang, R., Chen, K., Zhao, B., Chen, X. P., Burgunder, J.-M. and Shang, H.-F. (2014), PRRT2 mutation screening in patients with paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia from Southwest China. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 174–176. doi: 10.1111/ene.12122
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- National Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 30973149
- Science and Technology Bureau Fund of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: 2010SZ0069
|ene12122-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||19K||Table S1. Clinical features of patients with PKD without PRRT2 mutations.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.