Prediction of hemorrhagic transformation in acute ischaemic stroke by micro- and macroalbuminuria after intravenous thrombolysis
Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1145–1152, August 2013
How to Cite
Cho, B.-H., Kim, J.-T., Chang, J., Choi, K.-H., Park, M.-S. and Cho, K.-H. (2013), Prediction of hemorrhagic transformation in acute ischaemic stroke by micro- and macroalbuminuria after intravenous thrombolysis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1145–1152. doi: 10.1111/ene.12127
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- from the Chonnam National University Hospital Biomedical Research Institute. Grant Numbers: A102065, CRI 12008-1
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Numbers: A102065, CRI 12008-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.