See editorial by Poewe and Seppi on page 1429.
Utility of transcranial sonography in the diagnosis of drug-induced parkinsonism: a prospective study
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1451–1458, November 2013
How to Cite
Olivares Romero, J., Arjona Padillo, A., Barrero Hernández, F. J., Martín González, M. and Gil Extremera, B. (2013), Utility of transcranial sonography in the diagnosis of drug-induced parkinsonism: a prospective study. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1451–1458. doi: 10.1111/ene.12131
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.