Reduced antibody formation after influenza vaccination in patients with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder treated with rituximab
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 975–980, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, W., Kim, S.-H., Huh, S.-Y., Kong, S.-Y., Choi, Y. J., Cheong, H. J. and Kim, H. J. (2013), Reduced antibody formation after influenza vaccination in patients with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder treated with rituximab. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 975–980. doi: 10.1111/ene.12132
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health and Welfare. Grant Number: A080588-28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.