Assessment of cognitive function in adult patients with hemorrhagic moyamoya disease who received no surgical revascularization
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1081–1087, July 2013
How to Cite
Su, S.-H., Hai, J., Zhang, L., Yu, F. and Wu, Y.-F. (2013), Assessment of cognitive function in adult patients with hemorrhagic moyamoya disease who received no surgical revascularization. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1081–1087. doi: 10.1111/ene.12138
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30772233, 81071063 , 81271212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.