S.-H.L. and W.-S.R. contributed equally to this work.
Effects of celecoxib on hematoma and edema volumes in primary intracerebral hemorrhage: a multicenter randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1161–1169, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H., Park, H.-K., Ryu, W.-S., Lee, J.-S., Bae, H.-J., Han, M.-K., Lee, Y.-S., Kwon, H.-M., Kim, C. K., Park, E.-S., Chung, J.-W., Jung, K.-H. and Roh, J.-K. (2013), Effects of celecoxib on hematoma and edema volumes in primary intracerebral hemorrhage: a multicenter randomized controlled trial. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1161–1169. doi: 10.1111/ene.12140
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: A080503, A090529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.