Predictive value of brain and vascular imaging including intracranial vessels in transient ischaemic attack patients: external validation of the ABCD3-I score
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1088–1093, July 2013
How to Cite
Purroy, F., Jiménez-Caballero, P. E., Mauri-Capdevila, G., Torres, M. J., Gorospe, A., Ramírez Moreno, J. M., de la Ossa, N. P., Cánovas, D., Arenillas, J., Álvarez-Sabín, J., Martínez Sánchez, P., Fuentes, B., Delgado-Mederos, R., Martí-Fàbregas, J., Rodríguez Campello, A., Masjuán, J. and from the PROMAPA study: Stroke Project, Cerebrovascular Diseases Study Group, Spanish Neurological Society (2013), Predictive value of brain and vascular imaging including intracranial vessels in transient ischaemic attack patients: external validation of the ABCD3-I score. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1088–1093. doi: 10.1111/ene.12141
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.