Stroke care organization overcomes the deleterious ‘weekend effect’ on 1-month stroke mortality: a population-based study
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1177–1183, August 2013
How to Cite
Béjot, Y., Aboa-Eboulé, C., Jacquin, A., Troisgros, O., Hervieu, M., Durier, J., Osseby, G.-V. and Giroud, M. (2013), Stroke care organization overcomes the deleterious ‘weekend effect’ on 1-month stroke mortality: a population-based study. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1177–1183. doi: 10.1111/ene.12154
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- French Institute for Public Health Surveillance (InVS)
- Journées Neurologiques de Langue Française
- Regional Council of Burgundy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.