The association between asymptomatic coronary artery disease and CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc scores in patients with stroke
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1256–1263, September 2013
How to Cite
Cha, M.-J., Lee, H. S., Kim, Y. D., Nam, H. S. and Heo, J. H. (2013), The association between asymptomatic coronary artery disease and CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-VASc scores in patients with stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1256–1263. doi: 10.1111/ene.12158
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A102065
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!