Urinary profile of catecholamines and metabolites in Parkinson patients with deep brain stimulation
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 353–356, February 2014
How to Cite
Guimarães, J., Vieira-Coelho, M. A., Moura, E., Afonso, J., Rosas, M. J., Vaz, R. and Garrett, C. (2014), Urinary profile of catecholamines and metabolites in Parkinson patients with deep brain stimulation. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 353–356. doi: 10.1111/ene.12161
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.