The results have been presented in part during a Skills Workshop of the MDS 16th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, Dublin, Ireland, June 2012.
Assessing the non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's disease: MDS-UPDRS and NMS Scale
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EAN
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 37–43, January 2015
How to Cite
Martinez-Martin, P., Chaudhuri, K. R., Rojo-Abuin, J. M., Rodriguez-Blazquez, C., Alvarez-Sanchez, M., Arakaki, T., Bergareche-Yarza, A., Chade, A., Garretto, N., Gershanik, O., Kurtis, M. M., Martinez-Castrillo, J. C., Mendoza-Rodriguez, A., Moore, H. P., Rodriguez-Violante, M., Singer, C., Tilley, B. C., Huang, J., Stebbins, G. T. and Goetz, C. G. (2015), Assessing the non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's disease: MDS-UPDRS and NMS Scale. European Journal of Neurology, 22: 37–43. doi: 10.1111/ene.12165
See editorial by Schapira on page 2.
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.