This is a Continuing Medical Education article, and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at http://www.efns.org/EFNS Continuing-Medical-Education-online.301.0.html. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
Prediction of on-road driving ability after traumatic brain injury and stroke
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1227–1233, September 2013
How to Cite
Aslaksen, P. M., Ørbo, M., Elvestad, R., Schäfer, C. and Anke, A. (2013), Prediction of on-road driving ability after traumatic brain injury and stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1227–1233. doi: 10.1111/ene.12172
See editorial by Devos and Hawley on page 1225.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Conduite automobile chez le cérébrolésé : simplifier le bilan neuropsychologique ?, Pratique Neurologique - FMC, 2013, 4, 4, 277,