This is a Continuing Medical Education article, and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at http://www.efns.org/EFNS Continuing-Medical-Education-online.301.0.html. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
Prediction of on-road driving ability after traumatic brain injury and stroke
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1227–1233, September 2013
How to Cite
Aslaksen, P. M., Ørbo, M., Elvestad, R., Schäfer, C. and Anke, A. (2013), Prediction of on-road driving ability after traumatic brain injury and stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1227–1233. doi: 10.1111/ene.12172
See editorial by Devos and Hawley on page 1225.
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!