Impact of blood pressure changes and course on hematoma growth in acute intracerebral hemorrhage
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1277–1283, September 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Luna, D., Piñeiro, S., Rubiera, M., Ribo, M., Coscojuela, P., Pagola, J., Flores, A., Muchada, M., Ibarra, B., Meler, P., Sanjuan, E., Hernandez-Guillamon, M., Alvarez-Sabin, J., Montaner, J. and Molina, C. A. (2013), Impact of blood pressure changes and course on hematoma growth in acute intracerebral hemorrhage. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1277–1283. doi: 10.1111/ene.12180
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.